We are seeking:
• Technical support specialists (for hire now)
• Teachers of all subjects in 4th-8th grade (for 2019-2020 school year)
Technical support specialist applicants:
Technical support specialist applicants must have experience with
• Tech support
• Basic system administration
If interested in a technical support specialist position, please make us a brief (1-3 min) video of you answering the following questions:
1. What experience do you have?
2. Why would you be a valuable part of our team?
3. Why do you want to be a part of the Ron Clark Academy?
Email your cover letter, resume, and video to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please put “Technical Support Applicant” in the subject line.
Teacher applicants must
• Be a certified in the state where you reside
• Have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
If interested in a teaching position, please make us a brief (1-3 min) video of you answering the following questions:
1. What makes you unique or distinctive as a teacher?
2. What is it like to spend the day in your classroom? Describe what we might see.
3. What would visiting educators learn by watching you teach?
4. Why do you want to be a part of the Ron Clark Academy?
Seriously, make it a brief video. No raps, singing, or dancing. No fancy editing, either. Use your cell phone! We seriously just want to see you talk about some of the things that matter to us!
Email your video, cover letter, and a current resume to email@example.com. Please put “Teacher Applicant” in the subject line. We plan to start interviewing soon, so get your information to us quickly!
About the Ron Clark Academy
The Ron Clark Academy is based in Atlanta and focuses on 4th-8th grade students of various academic, emotional, and socio-economic backgrounds. We are an educator training facility, and visitors from around the world often observe our teachers in the classroom. Teachers are expected to go above and beyond to create magic, develop relationships, and provide a world-class education to our students. The Academy is not just a school, it is a family, and everyone involved is required to bring a noted amount of passion, creativity, dedication and energy to the learning environment.
Teachers and staff members at our school are involved with ground breaking and innovative strategies unlike any other educational institution in America. Salary suitably compensates the time and skills expected of the highly qualified individuals at the Ron Clark Academy.